
Well, Marlee is officially walking! She's been toying with the idea for weeks, but I think she just thought, why? Finally on Wednesday last week, she wanted something across the room and I looked over and she was walking the length of our front room! It was awesome! We haven't been able to stop her since! It is hilarious to watch her, she looks like a zombie walking with her legs straight and her arms out in front of her. Oh she makes me smile! Oh, she also cut her first tooth yesterday!! It's been trying to come through for some time now, and finally made it! It's about time! She's growing so fast! I feel like if I blink, I miss something new. Anyway, love you all!
1 comment:
marlee is so adorable. It is so fun when they start walking....just time to baby proof now! We miss you.
Post a Comment