





Today was a beautiful day in Vermillion, so we spent about 2 hours at the park. It was SO much fun. She is just getting so big! She can go down the slide, and swing and everything all by herself. It was SO fun to take some pictures of her having such a great time, nothing makes me happier than her sweet little smile. She is a beauty.
6 comments:
She really is a beauty! We miss her so much! Tell her that her cousins can't wait to go to the park with her!
Hey guys! Believe it or not, my sister stumbled on to your blog and emailed it to me. You guys have a beautiful girl! I'm jealous!
Put some more pictures of bald Collin on there, I gotta see this.....
We don't have a blog yet, but Collin might be interested in seeing my sisters: http://tomandadri.blogspot.com/
Man, I cant believe how fast our girls are growing! Marlee is so cute. We cant wait to see you guys if a few weeks!!
Hey Mandi, She really is cute! I love her curls! When are you coming back to Boise to visit?
I can't believe I have never seen your girl! Why aren't we ever in Moses Lake at the same time? She is adorable. I am so glad you found my blog so i can keep better tabs on your family! Hopefully I'll see you sooner than later!
Well we have never met as of yet. But I am sure you know my family. I am a muirhead and thought it would be fun to check out Collin's little family. You guys sure do make a cute little girl! Its been ages since I have seen Collin.. Glad Collin got such a 'catch' in getting you. Anyways just thought I would say hello.
Catherine Nicole
Post a Comment