
Yup, you read that right. My mothers day present came early this year. We found out last week that we are expecting baby number 2 in January. We are very excited, and already trying to prepare our jealous little Marlee. It is going to be fun to be in the middle of this baby boom. I have my sister, sister in law, best friend, and several other friends that are pregnant right now. It is gonna be a fun year! Love to all.
Mandi
6 comments:
Yay! Congratulations!
Congrats! How exciting! Keep me posted on the details!
Oh wow! What a great Mother's Day gift. Congratulations.
Mandi!!! I finally checked your blog! Congratulations :) hehehe
Mandy - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sorry, I've been a bad blog checker and just found out! I'm so excited for you, I can't wait to hear more - are you feeling sick yet?
Great news Colin and Mandi! So glad to hear you got another one coming.
Hey are you still in Denver? Because Katie and I are staying here for the summer. You should send us an email or something and we will call you.
my email is conor.james@creativejam.com
Post a Comment