Friday, July 13, 2007

Rain Cloud?


Have you ever felt like there is a rain cloud hanging over you? Like in a cartoon? I swear this last week and a half or so I have felt like I was on a TV show or something. We have just had bad luck. It all started with the camping thing when Marlee burnt her hand. Then, the night we got back I was having some terrible pain in my stomach and had what the doctors think was an ovarian cyst burst (not fun). After that Collin came in from the back yard and didn't see Mar standing behind the door only to get her little finger smashed (same hand!). What a nightmare. So all seemed to be well until I woke up a few mornings ago and saw that Marlee's finger was HUGELY swollen and bright red. As I was getting dresses to take her to urgent care is got smashed yet AGAIN and blood squirted out all over. We got her there only to find out that her growth plate in her finger was most likely fractured and was also infected. Anyway, I am done complaining I just hope our bad luck is DONE for a while...knock on wood, today is FRIDAY THE 13th. I guess she really is my little accident prone daughter.

3 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Oh no Mandi!!! Poor little Marlee. I hope that her finger(s) heal well and that it will all be okay. That's probably so hard to deal with as her mom. I always get so frusturated when Reese gets sick or hurt. Well I hope that things with the pregnancy continue to go well, what a scare with the cyst! Be safe!!! Love ya, Rachel

mumovearls said...

don't worry and keep your head up it'll go away soon-n

Mama Lara said...

Hey, we are keeping you in our prayers and Todd and I and the kids love you sooooo much!! You just does keepa yo head up...okab?!? LOVE YOU!