
I adore this picture of Marlee and Nena...she loves her auntie


Driving the boats!
Marlee's little footprint in the sand

So I am home now and I finally got my computer set up! Yay. So, here are a some more pics of Lake Powell. if anyone else that went has any good ones of any of the Collin Earl Fam, or the Tom Earl Fam, they would be much appreciated!

The boys all greased up for a game of...? Melon ball?

A walk on the beach with daddy to air out

She was so sweet sitting here all alone in the sand

Hendrix looked so sweet!


She loved sitting in the front of the boat with me

And playing in the wet red sand....it was everywhere!
4 comments:
So cute!!
Looks like you had a lot of adventures this summer. Fun....and you still have more to come....How do you like you're new little neighborhood? You will love it. We had so much fun over there and miss everyone. Tell them all Hi!
Mandi and Collin...we missed you guys at the reunion!! Love the pictures looks sooo fun.
funn!!!
Post a Comment