Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Marlee's Pictures!

Marlee got some of her 2 year pictures taken yesterday. Our neigbor Jordan does an AMAZING job with the kids. It was a pain, but I think she got some really awesome shots of Mar's little personality. You absolutely HAVE to check them out! Just click on http://marlee-proofs.blogspot.com you will be able to see them all there. Let me know by FRIDAY if any of you would like to order any and I will put it in with my order!

8 comments:

mumovearls said...

she is amazing

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Those are adorable! Marlee is so cute. It's been forever, but I just finally came across you! And Congratulations!!

Angie said...

those are some of the cutest pictures i've ever seen. good luck choosing between them.

::lindsay said...

I love those pictures! She is adorable and the photographer did a great job.

Kim said...

Those are to die for! Yes, whoever took the pictures did a great job. That is a talent I wish I had!

Tonya Bennett said...

I love the pictures of Marlee! Isn't Jordan amazing....I miss her and our old neighborhood!

Lindsey said...

Oh man - these pics are TO DIE FOR!! Marlee is so sweet, I just want to squeeze her. She is such a darling little babe, hug her for me please!!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

I finally got a chance to look at them! They are soooo cute. What a doll. You dressed her in the cutest outfits too! I can't wait to see which pictures your ordered. We will be here on the 21st, so we'll get to come to her b-day party! Yay!