Sunday, September 23, 2007

Princess of the Terrible Two's


Well Marlee's birthday has now come and gone. It is SO hard for me to believe. She has a GREAT birthday week and got a lot of fun presents. She had a Disney Princess party because that is her obsession these days. She got a little play kitchen for her room, a Princess pull out couch, and lots of other clothes and toys. Her favorites include a princess rolling backpack my mom got her that she hasn't left since the party. It was a fun weekend. My mom and Grandma came out for the celebration, it was so nice to have them here. Last night as we were leaving the hotel, I was following Marlee into the parking lot and slipped and rolled off the curb. I bit it pretty hard and ended up laying in the parking lot. I tried to tough it out through the night but by morning I couldn't walk at all. So, we made a nice family trip to the ER before church this morning and found out I had fractured my foot. Not fun. So, I am now 6 months pregnant and on crutches with a lovely and not so little walking boot. It is a sight to see, matter of fact I am sure we will get a picture for ya. It is quite hard to chase Mar on them but I am getting more efficient. Anyway, it was eventful but all in all a really fun week! Here are some pics from the party.
.

9 comments:

mumovearls said...

sounds like Marlee had a great b-dayso sorry to hear about your foot

Angie said...

Wish we could have been there!

Tom Earl said...

What the heck......I'm calling you tomorrow. Marlee looks so grown up!!!!!!

jordan.krogman said...

Oh my gosh, Mandi, I'm so sorry to hear about your injury!! If you need any help with Marlee or anything, let me know. . . I'm not home all the time, but I'd definitely be willing to do what I can if you're needing some time with your foot up.
Glad Marlee's party went well. . . it looks like she had a lot of fun. Emerson's is next! :) I don't want her to be two years old yet!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Mandi, Mandi... you know where to find me when you need some help. I'm coming over tomorrow to check on you! Couldn't you have at least broke it doing something cool? (haha, total joke, it was mean, sorry)!

It was fun meeting your mom and grandma this weekend. I'm so sorry they had to leave you just when this happens!!!

Tonya Bennett said...

Happy Birthday Marlee! She has the best hair ever!!! I am sorry to hear about your foot that is no fun! You look great though! You take care of yourself!

::lindsay said...

Wow! I can't believe Marlee is 2 already. So sorry to hear about your foot. I hope it gets better fast.

Lucas said...

Your girlie is so freakin cute!! I can't wait for the next little champion to pop out of ya. Tell Collin the cool I said hello!

Lindsey said...

She really does have the best hair ever - and the best mom to do it!! I'm so sorry about your foot - that does not sound fun to deal with while pregnant. I can't believe her 1st b-day was a year ago!! Fun memories - your mom and grandma are so sweet to travel all that way for her party. We miss you!