Saturday, October 20, 2007

7 months...and a Day at the Duck Pond

Well, I am officially 7 months now...and showing it. I feel like I am about 11 months now. I have been feeling guilty b/c with Marlee I took a prego picture every 4 weeks and scrapbooked and the whole sha-bang. This time around I think this is pretty much the only "prego" pic I have taken. With a little encouragement from Cami,Myca and Lindsay ALL posting theirs in the last week or so I decided it was time. P.S. Try to steer clear of comments like "Oh my gosh you're HUGE" and "You've got TWO MORE MONTHS?" I hear that enough already! lol Here I am....Anyway, we went to Yankton today and took Marlee to this really pretty little duck pond. She was cracking me up. Besides the fact that Grandma Gail has pretty much taught her ducks say "AFLAC" ...which they didn't and was therefor a little disappointing, it was fun. She did get a little scared because some of those Geese were HUGE and easily as big as she is. Needless to say, she wanted Daddy to hold her. It was a BEAUTIFUL day here today and that park really is gorgeous. She also got to play in her "castle". It is a pretty little thing although I am unsure what its real purpose is. She kept saying, "My castle, go to my castle". She really does think she is a princess! And in our eyes she is! It was a fun family day!

13 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

Those pics are darling and your belly is too! I am jealous you only have 2 months left! We miss you guys!

Lindsey said...

You look so cute!! You look like you stuck a little basketball in your shirt!!

Tom Earl said...

Dang Girl! You look fabuloso! We miss you!

Angie said...

Wow! You look great! You look like you're only in your first trimester! ;) (Is that what you needed to hear?) No matter how big you get, you'll never be as big as me! Miss you!

maccam said...

Mandi! You look FABULOUS! I think this has been my funnest month. Although last night she was out of control with kicking. So, I've been meaning to comment forever, but you're daughter so so BEAUTIFUL! She looks a lot like you. I'm in love with the curls.

Kacey Nielsen said...

Pregnancy is the most beautiful thing.... that will never feel beautiful to you at the time. Seriously though you just look great! Here's all my wishes that the next two months go as quickly as they possibly can!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Looking adorable! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Mandi, You are a gorgeous pregnant lady! Not everyone can look THAT beautiful when they are pregnant.

Corbin said...

"wow you look huge... and you have two months left?" Oh come on! Someone had to say it. I wouldn't have any have thought of it had you not told me not to. But for reals... you look adorable pregnant. Not that you don't look adorable at other times. You get my drift.

Christina said...

I'm so glad you found me again. :) We're doing great. Greyden turns one on Wednesday. I can't believe how fast it goes. And by the way, Marlee is absolutely gorgeous! And you look too cute. Hope all is well!

Kim said...

You look adorable...I promise! I can't wait to meet the new little one.

::lindsay said...

You really do look amazing, Mandi. You still look like your beautiful, hip, trendy self, only with a pregnant belly.

mumovearls said...

Let talk about the time that Collin brought home a Peacock for mom for Christmas... hmmmmmm -nena