The Greatest Show On Earth!
We went to the Circus on Friday night for fun and to celebrate Collins new position. I have always thought the circus was fun and knew Marlee would LOVE it. I was right. She was hilarious. It was very cool to watch the trained animals do their tricks because Marlee loves animals anyway. Collin had never been so it was both of their first times. The clowns weren't as funny as I remembered them being...you know 15 years later but it was still a really good time. Marlee got this incredibly annoying light up wand that plays music and was just thrilled with herself. The Elephant was by far the highlight if you ask the three of us! It was a fun night out on the town. Thanks Barnum and Bailey!
We went to the Circus on Friday night for fun and to celebrate Collins new position. I have always thought the circus was fun and knew Marlee would LOVE it. I was right. She was hilarious. It was very cool to watch the trained animals do their tricks because Marlee loves animals anyway. Collin had never been so it was both of their first times. The clowns weren't as funny as I remembered them being...you know 15 years later but it was still a really good time. Marlee got this incredibly annoying light up wand that plays music and was just thrilled with herself. The Elephant was by far the highlight if you ask the three of us! It was a fun night out on the town. Thanks Barnum and Bailey!


5 comments:
Hallie loved the Circus too! I am glad you had a good time.... Marlee is so cute! That looks like a perfect wand for a princess!
How fun! I LOVE THE PICS!
So Sweet I miss my Marlee Hendrix does to I gave Honey a picture of Marlee and she is carrying it around and kissing it
Sounds like the circus was fun! Congrats on the graduate assistance position! What a huge blessing.
fun!! I have always wanted to go to the circus! I even have a distant relative that does trapeez!
Post a Comment