Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Why I love Fall in Vermillion

There are a lot of things about Vermillion that I have a hard time with, but fall is not one of them. It is SO beautiful here in the nice fall weather. The trees here touch the sky, and when the leaves change....wow, and it is so nice to have such a gorgeous park to play in (til it gets cold anyway).
We had playgroup this morning there. It is Marlee's favorite thing to do here except maybe for story time at the library...or now gymnastics class. Anyway, I have so much fun chasing her around and watching her try new things. She is such a little busy body. It is fun having so many kids her age to enjoy it with too. Here are a few pictures of why I love it here, and Marlee and her friends at playgroup. I just feel so blessed to have such a beautiful place to live and such wonderful friends and neighbors to enjoy it with. As much as I sometimes complain about my small town, it is truly a great place to be.















our best buddies here, Reese &Rachel


P.S. I thought this big slide would scare the crap out of her...but I was very wrong. She loved it and kept going back for more. My little Dare Devil.

3 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

Wow, that is beautiful! I cant believe how much older Marlee looks in every update, its crazy! So is so cute! P.S. That smile DOES fool me... she looks pretty innocent to me : ).

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

So cute Mandi! I love this post- it reminds me too of why I like it here. We're so lucky to have friends like you who make it all worth it!

Lucas said...

Those fall pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish Idaho had a pretty fall....but no. It loves to rain all day, be cloudy and terrorize us with wind!! hahaha

ANyway, your baby girl is so precious and too dang cute!

I love you! Aaaaand I miss you tons.