Monday, November 26, 2007

Better Late than Never....

After getting SOAKED on Splash Mountain
(compliments of Nena,Jared and Ryan)


Well Dad finally jacked some pictures from Myca of our trip to Disney Land (back in September). When we were in CA for Alysha's wedding Myself, Collin, Myca & Jared, Ryan & Nena, Mom & Dad Earl all went to Disney Land. We had SO much fun. It was the first time that we have all been on vacation without kids.....and at "the happiest place on Earth". I really do LOVE it there. We acted like kids, went on all the rides ate good food and got some sun. I was really scared to leave Marlee for the first time, but it ended up being SUCH a blast and really good for Collin and I to just be us again. It was an awesome opportunity and I hope we get the chance to do it again sometime.
Waiting in line for Star Tours
On Pirates of the Caribbean
(I could stay on this ride all day! Love it!)
The boys on Main Street
This one was actually right after we kidnapped
Alysha from the reception.
Is it just me, or am I even starting to look
like an Earl?

3 comments:

mumovearls said...

yep you look like an Earl girl-n
I promis I will send you pics I tried getting them off Ryans computer this weekend but it didn't work i'll try again soon

Kim said...

There is no better place than Disneyland. It makes you feel like a kid again, and that's why I love it.

Tom Earl said...

Gosh I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!