My Big Girl
As we were leaving for church on Sunday I just had to stop and take a picture. My baby looked so grown up, and so cute! I know, I am a little biased, but I thought she looked just beautiful. She really is growing up so fast.
As we were leaving for church on Sunday I just had to stop and take a picture. My baby looked so grown up, and so cute! I know, I am a little biased, but I thought she looked just beautiful. She really is growing up so fast.Oh, and for those of you interested on the weekly update...still no baby, but at this point that is a good thing! I am 35 weeks, and at my appointment today she checked and I am dilated to 3 cm now. My induction date is still Jan.2nd if I haven't had her yet!
5 comments:
She is absoutely adorable and so grown up!! My girls both have the sparkly red shoes (from Target, right?) to go with their Christmas outfits, too. Cute cute!
And wow, 3cm already! I'm betting you won't make it to that induction date!! ;c)
She is looking so grown up! I love her Red shoes they are adorable! -n
She is adorable! So grown up! Sent me this picture please!
She is a pretty little thing! Oh how fast they grow!! We miss you guys!
this is such a cute cute outfit.
Post a Comment