Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years BABY!

Well, the time has finally come! I am checking into the hospital at 7:30 tomorrow morning to be induced. I thought it was gonna happen last night b/c my water broke (so I thought) so I went in and they told me I had a fore-sac that burst but it wasn't the real deal. It was a little dissapointing but it was nice to sleep in my own bed b/c it was at midnight and i really didn't want to start the labor in the middle of the night with no sleep!!! Anyway, I am feeling extremely anxious, excited, nervous....basically I'm not sure how I feel. I am a little scared to see how Marlee will react because she is SO used to being the one and only for Collin and I. She says she is excited, but we'll see. Anyway...the next time I post I will be a mother of two little girls!!! (I better be at least!!) I will try to post some pictures ASAP...but I don't think the hospital has wireless so it may be a few days...wish me luck and pray it goes better than last time!!

7 comments:

::lindsay said...

How exciting! Good luck...can't wait to see pictures!

jordan.krogman said...

Mandi -- Good luck with your induction tomorrow! I can't wait to meet your new little one, and I am sure that Marlee will be a great big sister (and a great little helper for you). One of my blog buddies had a baby a few weeks ago and wrote the sweetest letter to her daughter. . .I thought you might want to peek at it. When I read it the first time, I had to sit and bawl for a while! Her words are exactly what I was feeling before Emerson was born. Here's the link:
http://thepigbear.blogspot.com/2007/11/letter-on-eve-of-change.html

Chelsie Wilde said...

Good luck! We are so excited for you guys! Marlee is going to be a great big sister! We will keep you in our prayers. Post pics as soon as you can.

Nicole said...

Hope everything goes well for you and the babe. We'll be thinking and praying for you today. What an exciting day!

Tonya Bennett said...

Good Luck! I am excited to see pictures...Marlee will be a great big sister...

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Ahhh! Congrats! I've been bawling all day. I'm so happy for you. But I can't believe I still have a week and a half! I feel like ours should be here now too. haha... I promise i'll try not to be a wreck when we come see you! I can't wait to meet her!

maccam said...

Ya! Congrats and Happy New Year!!!!! We are praying for you! Good luck with everything! Love, Cam