Thursday, December 20, 2007

Photography

Today I was lucky enough to get a short lesson on Photography from my friend/neighbor Jordan (the one who did Marlee's AMAZING two year pictures). it was so nice of her to teach me a few things about my camera. I have a pretty nice camera, but I didn't know much about it, so I always just leave it on auto-mode and hope to get the best pics I can. She taught me a lot about the different settings and what everything means and what you want. THANK YOU JORDAN! I am hoping that with this good advice I might be able to get some good pictures of the baby when she finally decides to join us...and hopefully some good ones in the future of the girls together!

*This picture is just one of the practice shots I got of Princess Marlee during the session while I was playing around with my settings, but I fell in love with it. She LOVED playing dress up with the other girls!

7 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

She looks beautiful! Hey good news about Jan 1st! Brenda was telling me that some hospitals give sweet prizes to the New Years Baby. (like a years supply of diapers) I'll be rooting for you!

jordan.krogman said...

I just noticed that she has one shoe off and one shoe on. How cute! This is a great picture, Mandi. I know it all seems overwhelming at first, but I bet you'll get the hang of it quicker than you think. ;)

Tiffany said...

Hey Mandi--its tiff! Super cute picture! I love it! Good luck with the upcoming delivery...

My husband's crazy into photography and so are a bunch of my friends. I hear it gets addicting..

Chelsie Wilde said...

Thats priceless! Nice work!! What a great hobbie to get into, I trying the same thing... whats better to practice on than these cute girls! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Sarah said...

OK now you can teach me!! She looks adorable!! See you soon, have a great Christmas

mumovearls said...

This is a sweet one I love that she has only one shoe on! ps Great lighting!-n

Nicole said...

Nice work. What a sweet picture. Exciting that you're down to the wire. Can't wait to meet her. We're looking forward to spending Christmas with you guys! Good friends are a good substitute for good family!