I feel like the time is just FLYING by. Makenna will be 4 weeks old on Tuesday
and Marlee is growing up every day. It is just killing me. I just love this time when they are so little and you can just kiss and cuddle them to your hearts content.
and Marlee is growing up every day. It is just killing me. I just love this time when they are so little and you can just kiss and cuddle them to your hearts content.
Today was our first day back at church, so naturally, I had to take some pictures of Kenna in her Church clothes for the first time. I thought she looked pretty dang cute!
As you've seen in previous posts, Marlee is 2 1/2 going on 25. She loves my clothes, shoes, hair things, and most of all MAKE-UP! She wanted to "get ready" for the day like mommy does. So, when I went in the bathroom this is what I found!
Guess she just wanted to look pretty for daddy! When I walked in and asked what she was doing, she just said "I make up Mommy, it's ok".
I really love my girls...I am actually getting a little worried about what I would ever do if we had a boy. YIKES!
13 comments:
If you had a boy you'd learn to throw a tight spiral, watch lots of sports, and forget what it as like to have any manners at the dinner table. And you'd love every minute of it!!
I thought the same thing. . . I love doing all the girlie stuff like dressup, dolls, makup, etc. But ever since we found out that we're having a boy this time around I've been beyond excited! The idea has definitely grown on me, and it will be fun to experience the "other side".
I can't believe she's 4 weeks old already. . . the time has flown by (which is awesome! I wouldn't want time to be dragging when I'm pregnant! ha!)
Oh, and your pictures should be ready by Wednesday afternoon. I'll just bring them over when I get home from school.
I haven't looked at your blog for awhile and loved seeing all the cute pictures. Sounds like you've got this 2 kid thing down! Good for you!
Mandi- you have the CUTEST little girls! I love that Marlee already loves makeup. A girl after my own heart! I know what you mean about them growing up so so so so fast! McKenna is over 8lbs already. We hope to see you guys at Lake Powell. We are going to try really hard. However...scary thought...man, I desperately need a tan. Love, Cam
So sorry that posted 3Xs! That's embarrasing. My computers being retarded. You can erase those. So about that! Love, Cam
Really great pics! And you look fabuloso!
Great pics! We are workin out way out to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Makenna's shoes! They're so precious. Kids do grow up too fast!
blogstaulk away! i always look at yours! i have a photo one too! lisavphotography.blogspot...i wish you lived closer too...cause i think i want to do just babies! look at this blog...skyejohansen.com she is amazing i want to be just like her!
lisa
Ok, so I totally think that she looks like she could be mine. That hair looks very strawberry in that first pic! Patti would be bitter!
Darling pics! Too bad we aren't closer, marlee and hallie would have a lot of fun together! I can't believe how small makenna is, you really do forget, she weighed exactly what hallie did at birth and I don't remember her being that tiny. They are so cute!
Post a Comment