Sunday, January 13, 2008

THANK YOU NANA!

Welcome to reality...My mom left today. Enough said. I will miss her like crazy. It was SO AMAZING to have her here for 2 weeks although it really flew by. She was SUCH a help with Marlee, and the baby, cooking and cleaning. I don't know how I would have made it through without her. I know it is time for both of us to get back to "reality" it is just a little scary because I haven't done the whole reality with two kids thing....its a little overwhelming! Anyway, I just wanted to post about what an AMAZING MOM I have. And to tell her thank you for the time/money/patience she gave us this last few weeks. It was a really special experience to have she and my Sister Nikki in the delivery room with us to share the moment of Makenna's birth. It was SO different this time around I loved having them there to witness the miracle. I love you both and THANK YOU for the help. We miss you already!


On a Separate note... WELCOME BABY PAISLEY! Here is Makenna and her newest buddy Paisley. She was born Jan.11, and at 8 lbs, already weighs more than my little munchkin. Congrats Troy, Rachel and Reese!! She's a DOLL!



6 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

I have been waiting and waiting to hear about Troy and Rachel's new little girl! :) Glad she's here and that the girls are already bonding!

You'll do great without your mom here to help, I'm sure. . .you're a wonderful mother!

Angie said...

How nice for Kenna to have a friend already! Glad you guys are doing well. We are glad to have Nana home, we missed her! We miss you guys too.

maccam said...

Your mom is so cute! I know, help is so wonderful. I have your email address, but if somehow it doesn't work email me at
curlyq86rdh@gmail.com
Makenna is beautiful! I love love love the pictures! Love, Cam

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Hey! Finally a minute to check out some blogs! I've been so out of touch since I've been home! Like you said... one day at a time. I hope you're doing ok over there. When are Collin's parents coming? Hopefully the same time as Troy's mom. After that, we'll definately be needing some bonding time together!!! And... gym time!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Wow she changes so fast. Your little baby is so cute. Her skin is so dark too. It looks like she's been on a vacatio nto Mexico. : ) Hope all is well.

Tom Earl said...

Marlee looks like Diane! How cute is that!!!!!!!! I love that lady...........Thanks for all your help!!!!!!