Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

The first time we've all been together in over 7 months!
The chaos continued this week as we finally had the whole family in one place. We had an Easter egg hunt on Friday, Family pictures on Saturday and the usual Sunday dinner with everyone on Sunday. Although it is stressful at times, it is SO much fun having the gang all together. I have been dubbed the family "photographer" if you will because I have the nicest camera, so here are some of my pics from the exciting holiday weekend.... notice I am the only one of the sisters without a family shot in our Easter clothes....how did that happen?
****************Warning************Photo Overload to Follow***********

11 comments:

Tom Earl said...

I love the pics!!!!

Matt and Debbie said...

Getting to be a big family! I can't wait for the rest of my family to grow up and get married and have kiddos, too! Looks like fun!!

Jenn said...

Dang we have a good looking family! Will you send me some pics of our family?

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Hey! looks like you guys are having so much fun!!! I LOVE your new outfit you got for the blessing day! where'd you get it? you look so pretty. and so does makenna! what a little angel. we were in denver yesterday... long story...i'll post it on my blog... i thought about calling you to do lunch or something, but figured we'd better get on the road!

Chelsie Wilde said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Thats nice that you were able to spend it with your family!

Christina said...

Hey Mandi,
I came across this website and thought it could help you with your dairy thing. You may already know what you're doing by now, but it may give you some ideas of things you can eat! :)
http://www.naturalgrocers.com/shop-by-diet-dairy-free.html

Stevenson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stevenson's said...

Your whole fam looks great. I love Marlee's hair too. Miss you soo much

maccam said...

Huh! I finally have time to write....so CUTE Easter dresses. I love family time with cousins and stuff. Your new family pics with the blessing dress are beautiful! What a fun/CUTE family you guys are! Love, Cam

mumovearls said...

Love the pictures- Your girls are getting so big!
Love marlee's hair!-n

Darci said...

Oh wow your family is so cute!!! Fun to see you all together again. You have a great looking crowd!