Friday, April 11, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Well, this school year is soon coming to a close and we have some good friends that will be leaving us next month. Two of Marlee's best buddies (and their families) will be taking off, and leaving Vermillion behind. She loves Hallie and Reese so much. I decided to invite the girls over today for a little girl time! I painted there nails, they danced and sang to the Disney Princess Sing Along DVD, ate Princess fruit snacks and candy necklaces, and of course dressed up as PRINCESSES! They get along great...most of the time! I think they all had a really good time. They all have such fun/strong personalities, there is never a dull moment. We will miss you dearly Howards and Holmes.....good luck!

Shocker...they all wanted PINK!
Hanging out on the princess couchI believe the question was..."who's a princess?"



5 comments:

Tom Earl said...

That is too cute!!!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Mandi, you are such a cute mommy! I can see that they had so much fun. I wish I were 2 again so I couldv'e played too! Thanks for totally making Reese's day. She loved it and was so proud of her fingernails for the rest of the day!

Nicole said...

Double what Rach said. Hallie kept showing everyone all day long her nails and telling them that "Marlee's Mommy painted them." Thanks again for letting her come over. We sure are going to miss you guys.

Matt and Debbie said...

I'm looking to you and other mommies of little girls to show me what to do! The boys have been wanting me to play swords lately. Well, they always want to play swords... in fact everyone but Beka has their own designated sword over here.

Chelsie Wilde said...

Looks like you guys had fun, I bet Marlee was excited to see her friends again. How much longer do you guys have there?