Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Three and a Half Months

My (littlest)Angel
I have realized since I got back from Spring Break that I haven't been taking as many pictures of the baby as I was before. Things get so chaotic coming back from a trip, and getting everything unpacked and back to "normal". Today was kind of a hectic day fighting with people on the phone and what not....it really made me realize what a sweet ANGEL of a baby I have. My little Kenna is such a blessing in our home. She is always so mild mannered and has the sweetest little personality ever. She hardly ever cries and when she is making noise it is usually just her talking herself to sleep. It is the CUTEST thing ever (my friends out here can vouch for me, they have heard my little chatty Kathy). I can not believe she is already 3 1/2 months old. I am SO thankful for her tender spirit in our house, and I can not imagine life without her. Love you Kenna!
Below are pictures of the two girls again wearing the same outfit (which was mine from when I was a baby!). Obviously the camera, and photographer have gotten better the last 2 1/2 years! Oh, and Kenna is obviously a little older in her picture...does that even look like Marlee?? Maybe I got someone else's kid in my outfit...

14 comments:

Tom Earl said...

Gosh I miss you guys! What a cutie!!!!!!!!

Matt and Debbie said...

That's pretty sweet wearing the same thing as you! Adorable times two, or three!! Kenna's got such a round head, she's beautiful!

Nicole said...

So cute! Can't believe that she is that old! Geez, they grow fast! Cute outfit!

Jenn said...

So Tom and I had just commented on how Kenna is starting to look more like Mar, but then when you look at those two pictures together....not so much! Marlee doesn't even look like Marlee! HA! We love and miss you guys!

Paris said...

She is such a little sweetheart!

Angie said...

Maybe that is somebody else's kid. I'm pretty sure it's notyours. ;)

Tiffany said...

Your girls are too cute. I love that you've had them both wear something you wore as a baby! Also, I'm so jealous that Kenna keeps the hairbows on her head! Megan never did..and still doesn't...

Natalie said...

Too cute Mandi! I can't believe how much she's grown already! :D

jordan.krogman said...

That first picture is beyond precious. LOVE the big bow! :)
And of course you can order more photos. . . I've got the pics from her session backed up to a disc, so just let me know which ones you'd like! :)

Chelsie Wilde said...

That is too cute! I also love the big bow, darling. I love close ups! She is a doll. Are we going to see you guys at all this summer?

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

That is the cutest picture EVER! and your baby "vintage" outfit is precious

nana said...

Ok, so I am biased but of course I think Kenna is sweet and beautiful! However, Marlee is beautiful and can be sweet...she is just 2 1/2 and that says it all. Love you all so much!

nana said...

PS-who knew the clothes I bought you would be worn by your darling girls! I love it!!!

mumovearls said...

I love how you do this with the pictures of the girls in the same outfits.. I never though of doing that-Nena
give those girls some love from Auntie