Thursday, May 08, 2008

4 Month Well Check

So Sad after her shots...
Yesterday Kenna had her 4 month well baby visit to the Doc. She looks great and is at the 75% for both weight and height. Weighing in at 14 lbs 14 oz and 25 inches long. She looks perfectly healthy and did great with her shots, poor thing.
We are heading back to COLORADO for the summer, we leave Saturday. It has really snuck up on me, and I am SO dreading saying goodbye to my friends.... 2 more days....who's up for a game night?!?!?! = )

6 comments:

maccam said...

poor little girl! we have our 4 month check up on the 12th...no fun. She is such a pretty girl! Love, Cam

Tiffany said...

Mandi--come live near me! I love game nights! What games do you guys like to play? Has Travis taught you any of the games we taught them? There are some good ones. I must see you when I'm in Denver! :)

jordan.krogman said...

Poor little sweetie. . . shots are no fun! When you guys get back at the end of the summer, little Kenna is going to be SO BIG! You'll have to make sure to update your blog often so we can keep track of what you're up to out in Denver!

Chelsie Wilde said...

Sounds like she is doing really good. She is so cute, who do you think she looks like? Did you take a look at that website? Get anything good out of it? Good luck with our move, which I think is today! Happy Mothers Day tomorrow!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Happy Mothers Day! Nursery was so quiet and isolated today, it felt so wierd without Marlee & everyone else. Well, sounds like you made it to Denver safely. Hope you had a good trip. It was so nice seeing your mom and grandma again. They are so sweet. Thanks again for taking us out for breakfast! We mis you.

mumovearls said...

she is just too Cute I can't wait to get to know her. she you in a month.-n