Monday, May 19, 2008

Carnivals!

My Kitty Cat

This weekend was exciting for us (ok, for Marlee). Two of my nephews had their school carnivals. Some of the cousins were there and Marlee had a blast. Her favorite things were the train, cotton candy, and of course....the face paint. Saturday they painted her face like a cat and she walked around all day (even to strangers) saying " I'm a kitty cat, meow". It was pretty funny. Except for when it came time to wash her face to go to the store and to dinner. She had a TOTAL MELT-DOWN. She was so tired by then she just cried and cried. I ended up taking her upstairs and re-drawing the bottom half of her kitty cat with my eye liner. Whatever to keep her calm by that point, and she did make one cute kitty! It was a busy and fun weekend. We are enjoying being back around family although we are missing our SD friends quite a bit. The summer should be FUN!

All the girls on the train. You can see Lily& Sophie in the purple car, Lizzie in the yellow one and Tori & Marlee in pink.

Sticky mess of cotton candy, it was good though!

Tori and Lily

Mom and Dad

Marlee and Hunter going down the big slide

5 comments:

Chelsie Wilde said...

That looks fun! I love summer, sooo many things to do! Marlee will have a blast this summer with her cousins!

Natalie said...

Too cute! It was good to see you guys Saturday!!! Hope we can hang out soon!! :D

jordan.krogman said...

I would have been sad if I had to wash off that awesome face paint, too! How cute! :) You guys look like you're having a BALL!

mumovearls said...

I think I'm going to do my Makeup like that today! I'm thinking kitty cat would suit me!-nena

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

Hey Mandi,
Thanks for your comment. I'm back and forth between Moses and Seattle. If Myca's over, or I have a few sessions scheduled in a weekend, I'm def in Moses. I'm sure I'll catch you guys soon. AND oh my gosh, Kenna is growing fast. You guys make some really cute girls! :)
-k