Monday, July 14, 2008

Blast From The Past

This past weekend I packed up the girls and made the drive down to Gering Nebraska to visit some old friends. We have known the Crandells forever. My parents moved to Gering after they had Angie and stayed until after they had Jenn. There are 5 girls in their family and 4 in ours, the younger 4 of theirs matched up age wise with our 4. Anyway, Abby and I have remained friends since we were born. She is having her first baby, so I went down for her baby shower and to see the whole gang. It was SO much fun to see everyone and reminisce about the past. We had some good stories. There are few things better in life than an old friend. Thank you all for a great weekend!
Marie and Abby


The exposure was bad on this one, so you get black and white... Me and Abby

The Sisters. Emily, Abby and Jama


Abby with my girls. She was great with them, and they loved her.
She will be a wonderful mom!
Claire, Grace, Olivia and Marlee
Getting ready to walk in the Oregon Trails Days Kiddie Parade.

1 comment:

Brad Christensen said...

Marlee's hair is sooo cute. I will definitely be coming to you for hair advice in the future. (If Belle ever gets hair.)