the day to day trials and triumphs of raising our little stinkers
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Immunization....or a tranquilizer?
Ok, so Makenna went to bed at 7:45 last night....I woke her up this morning at 8:00 a.m. to eat because I was in PAIN. She fell right back asleep and is still sleeping...it is almost 10:00 a.m... should I be worried?
You should count your lucky stars little one!!! This is the *happy* part of getting shots (if there is one?). It is normal so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
Is she running a fever?? Is the site red or hot to touch? If not, I'd ditto the comment above and just enjoy your quiet! lol Shots really take a lot out of them, but if she's still like this tomorrow (or starts acting really fussy) I might call the Dr.
4 comments:
You should count your lucky stars little one!!! This is the *happy* part of getting shots (if there is one?). It is normal so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
Is she running a fever?? Is the site red or hot to touch? If not, I'd ditto the comment above and just enjoy your quiet! lol Shots really take a lot out of them, but if she's still like this tomorrow (or starts acting really fussy) I might call the Dr.
You don't have to worry, but you don't have to rub it in either! Some of us are not so blessed. (j/k) See you soon!
Don't worry... be happy! :) Maybe she's becoming a late sleeper.
Post a Comment