Brenda,Jenny,Nichole,Me,Jessica and Paris
We have been hanging out with our neighbors (and friends, Jess) just about every night. I really enjoy their company and we all get along really well. On Saturday a bunch of us went to the "Beach" in Yankton. The kids had a BLAST. We swam a bit, ate, made sand castles, and went to Charlie's Pizza for dinner, it was way good. It was a long, but very fun day!
Marlee in her "big girl seat" 
Jacob,Karla,Annie,Elena,Olivia and Marlee
Marlee and I
Kenna, taking a rest
Marlee, Nichole and Elena
( I think Marlee thinks she is the missing Quad to those triplets!)
Brenda...yeah, she is 8 months pregnant....doesn't look like it!
Mars Bars feeling brave
One of the new neighbors, sweet Emma

Goofy Marlee
And sweet KennaYesterday it was nice to go to church. We actually had a couple of new families I hadn't heard about. A pleasant surprise in our little branch. I had to take a couple of pictures of Kenna because she was wearing a dress that I wore as a baby. I am gonna try to find the picture of me when I go home next week, but as for now, here is Kenna....I hope you like them mom!
(She was starving, so I couldn't get the binky away...)

I am SO in love with this one!

4 comments:
Your kids are cuter than nobody's business!
Mandi...your girls are soooo beautiful! That pic of Kenna in your dress! To die for! We miss you guys! (love your braided pig tails!)nicole
What a fun time! Love those pics!
How fun! You will have to tell Nicole I said Hi and that I enjoy getting to see her girls though all of your blogs! Love the princess pictures!
Post a Comment