Just to post before the day is through...Kenna is 8 months old today. I know I say this with every months post, but it has gone SO fast. I am in shock. I kinda was thinking I wanted my #2 and #3 about 18 months apart, until I realized I would be getting pregnant NOW. HA HA HA is all I have to say about that.
Anyway, this is what she is up to:
She is growing well, weighing in last week at 18.5 lbs. She is still a total joy to be around. She's very mellow and good at entertaining herself. She really has no interest in crawling as of right now, which is ok by me...I will use all the time I have before she starts getting in to EVERYTHING around our house. She babbles quite a bit, I like to think she is talking to me when she says "mamamamama", but I know better. She LOVES table food, and still HATES baby food. She still wakes up 1-3 times a night. She has the BIGGEST thighs of any baby in history, and I could literally squeeze them all day long. She is getting to be a serious Mama's girl. If she is even remotely tired or hungry she doesn't like to be away from me, and will cry (if you can call it that) when ever I walk away from her. She LOVES her big sissy and nothing gives her a bigger smile than when Marlee walks into her room in the morning, climbs up on the crib and says "Morning Pumpkin Seed"...it is really cute.
She is such a sweet little girl, and I am trying to enjoy every moment I can while she is still my baby. They grow so fast I feel like I need her to stay small just a BIT longer! I love her more than life itself. Happy 8 Months Kenna!
1 comment:
Awwww, sweet little Kenna. She really has the best disposition of any baby I've ever been around, and you're so lucky to have her in your lives. :c) And I can attest to the chunky thighs, which are probably the sweetest, squeeziest things ever and I love them!! Give her an 8-month-old Birthday squeeze from all of us. See you guys soon!
Post a Comment