Sunday, September 28, 2008

Catching Up!

Well, I am FINALLY sitting down for a quick catch up session! Marlee's Princess Birthday Party was over a week ago and this is the first chance I have had to sit and post pictures!
My mom and Grandma came out from Denver for the festivities for the 3rd year in a row and it was so good to have them. We had a big out door party with all Marlee's friends (and ours for that matter!). It was a blast and she got some wonderful gifts. Thanks everyone!

The Enchanted-Giselle Cake...the girls LOVED it...can you tell?

Princess Peyton helping Marlee read her cards

One of her favorite gifts...she sat and painted for hours!

And for those of you who were wondering how Makenna took to the bottle...

She went about 24 hours without eating and then gave in and has taken the bottle fine ever since. I started nursing again yesterday and she will still do that too, which is nice but I think my milk supply has gone down considerably in the past week so we'll see how long we keep it up. Anyway, all is well. I got my tooth yanked on Thursday and it is still pretty sore, but nothing I can't handle. I will be putting up some more party pictures as I get them!

10 comments:

Tom Earl said...

What a cute pic!!!!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

sweet!.

The Morales Family said...

Mandi-the girls are growing up! Keep in touch!! i am glad everyone is doing well!!

Chelsie Wilde said...

Busy week! Glad to see and hear all is well and that sweet little Marlee had a great birthday!!

Earl Family said...

Your girls are stinking cute! Did you make that cake? Super cute! yay for pulled teeth....I am happy you are doing better.

jordan.krogman said...

I'm glad to hear that Kenna isn't refusing to nurse! I bet that's such a relief to you.
Hopefully I'll have my photo files back by tomorrow (or the next day, at the latest). In the meantime, I could send you the really low-resolution files and maybe you could post those on your blog??
Let me know about tomorrow!

Matt and Debbie said...

Mandi-
You guys always have so much drama! It's a good thing you handle it well!! Are you without a tooth, now? Or do you have to wait to get one in? I feel for you. I had 16 teeth pulled before I turned 16.

Matt said...

Thanks for humoring me and saying I did a good job on Beka's hair! Oh, man. I can't believe you're missing a tooth. You'll have to get used to eating things like peanuts on one side of your mouth, except you don't eat peanuts, right? Or is it certain nuts? And I had so many dang teeth pulled because I ran into the wooden corner of the couch when I still had my baby teeth. I hit the wood with my upper gum, so as those upper four teeth came in, they were all angled close to 45 degrees (yeah, that was cute!), so I started orthodontics, but none of my other teeth were coming out, so I had them pulled, two and four at a time (including my wisdom teeth, eventually).

Tess said...

These pictures are adorable! I especially love seeing your mom feed Makenna...what angels!

mumovearls said...

i love that baby!
Love the Birthday Party Pictures!-n