Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Little "Photo Shoot"

Well, Marlee's 3rd birthday is on Sunday and every year we get her pictures taken. First year was Kiddie Kandids, last year Jordan took them...and this year ME! I know, I am not a great photographer, but I am trying..and lets be honest it is the cheapest way to go! I wish I could afford to have Jordan just follow me around for every special event with her camera but I can't (thank you so much for all the tips though!!) Anyway, Marlee was fairly cooperative...meaning she didn't throw any major tantrums or even cry for that matter, but for some reason she will NOT look at the camera! I promised her if she behaved I would take her to the "ice cream store" and let her pick her own ice cream. It actually worked! We just went to Down Town Vermillion, a lot of the same places she has pictures at from last year, I thought it would be kinda fun. At any rate, here are a few of my favorite shots of the night. I am still waiting to get a "real" photo editor, I think it would make a big difference in the end, but we'll see. I would love any feedback, and opinions on which ones people like (if any!), I need to update her frames! Thanks...and I understand it is a bit of a Marlee overload...I did narrow down though!


Not the best face, but I thought her eyes looked gorgeous!




This one crackes me up! Strike a pose

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can never have a Marlee overload. She is beautiful and I could look at her all day! Hope she has a great birthday!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

So, so beautiful!

Chelsie Wilde said...

She is such a beautiful little girl!! You did a great job! I think that sometimes it adds to the picture when they arent looking directly at the camera like in the first and 13 picture, I really like those ones (at least thats what I like to think since I have the same problem with Hallie, it must be the age :). I like the look on her face in the last one... They are all cute, nice job!!

Jenn said...

Ok, my favorites are the first one, the black and white and the last one. She is always so cute though!! I think the one of on the bench could be cute as a close up too...maybe..you know how good I am at this. :)

Christina said...

Those turned out GREAT! You are definitely talented and Marlee is just too adorable. I love her poses. :) At least you can get her to stay still. I take Grey out and get like 1 or 2 pictures before he is sprinting in the other direction.

Tom Earl said...

Great job!

Matt and Debbie said...

3 (b&w) & 5 (on stairs) are my favs. I also like the one that you commented not the best face, but her eyes are gorgeous. They look good! As her mom, good luck narrowing it down!

The Morales Family said...

mandi- marlee is so dang cute!!! I loved the pictures!!! Keep in touch.

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

# 1,3,8 and 10 were my favorites. You did a good job! Kids are hard sometimes. I woul dsay don't be afraid to get really close! Heroutfit is adorable.. as always and she's beautiful! A winning combo!

Stevenson's said...

You are very good. I love that you do photos. She is a great model as well.. beautiful. I will def look into coming to see you. miss u