Sunday, October 05, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Earl

This weekend we were lucky enough to have Collin's mom and dad out for a visit. They got here Thursday and just left this morning. Friday night we went to an AWESOME bonfire, which I am sad I forgot my camera for because the fire was HUGE. The biggest one I've ever been to, we had a blast. Collin wasn't feeling well so we mostly just hung out for the weekend, it was nice. On Saturday we went to a cute little small-town breakfast cafe and then to one of our favorite beautiful spots close to town. It was fun, but went way too fast. I always love having visitors!
Grandma and Grandpa LOVED having some snuggle time with their Kenna.
She is so easy-going....just like an Earl!
I think she was getting sick of me taking her picture though...look at that face! Marlee and Grandma "hiking". Notice she has her Princess purse with her in case of emergency, true Marlee fashion!
I love this one because it reminds me of exactly 2 years ago when they came out and Marlee was only a few months older...
What a sweet Grandpa!

(Marlee and Grandpa Oct. 2006)

7 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

These pics are so sweet. Awwww! Were you at Clay County Park? I was assuming so, since you can see the water in the background...
I really need to get some pics of my kids with their grandparents. We see them so often that I don't really think to get my camera out and capture those moments they share together.
Are you getting the hang of photoshop yet? The colors are looking so great in all these pics. :c)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Love Tom's Hair!
nicole larsen

jenae waters said...

How fun. It is so nice to have visitors, especially grandma and grandpa. There is something so precious about seeing your own kids with them. Marlee looks like she is ALL girl. :) really cute.

El Chidote said...

Mandizzle your hair look good that color.
Peace J

Brad Christensen said...

Mandi! your hair is sooo long and think! sooo jealous! You are beautiful as always. looks like fun. we miss you guys. Nicole

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

cute pics! i noticed Tom's hair too. he looks so retro! One day the kids will ook back at that and think he looks so classic! good looking group!

Nicole said...

What cute pictures. I love the family picture with Marlee kissing Kenna. Happy B-day to Marlee! Looks like she enjoyed herself. She's such a cutie.