Friday, December 12, 2008

Open For Business

While we were home we went to Aunt Jenn's house one day to make bows and let the girls play. When I got there, I was informed that Tori's Beauty Shop was open for business and that I was expected to be a client. So, up we went and the first thing she did was ask me for me credit card! She cracks me up! She was nice and gentle and I actually didn't mind her playing with my hair at all, in fact, it felt nice and relaxing! This is how I turned out...I know, gorgeous right?! The one in the back we still can't figure out how she did that by herself. All it was, was a piece of ribbon. She's a natural! Thanks again Tori!
Then the girls went outside to play in the snow. This is really the first year that Marlee has actually enjoyed it. She has always only lasted like 30 seconds in the snow in previous years. They had a great time and Marlee has been begging me to go out ever since. It is hard being back here though, because Kenna is really too small to enjoy it, but neither of them can be left alone. Since our back isn't fenced she can't play out there by herself. Maybe now that Collin is DONE WITH FINALS, we can finally let her go out a bit. We are looking forward to a fun filled Christmas break here in Vermillion with our friends.
Marlee throwing a snowball at ToriOh, and for those of you curious about the surgery, it is scheduled for Dec.29th up at the Yankton hospital.

4 comments:

Claire said...

hah! Rejeanne has the same coat as Tori! It's super cute if I do say so myself...

Kim said...

That's too cute. I think she did a great job.

Sorry to hear you have to have surgery. I hope all goes well.

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

oh my goodness- marlee is becoming such a little woman! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!
-kristen

Brad Christensen said...

Hey! Your hair is soooo long! It grows faster than I've ever seen anyones grow...lucky. beautiful! anyways. sorry to hear about the surgery, hope all goes well. Wes miss you guys! love ya! merry christmas!