I think this one just cracks me up because both Marlee and Brayden look completely uncomfortable. Almost like they are thinking "Mom, why are you making me sit on the creepy guys lap again?" They did have fun though.
This one was just Marlee being Marlee. A couple of days before we left she disappeared for a while...which usually isn't good. I finally went up to my mom room and found her in the bathroom like this. She looked at me like a puppy with her tail tucked between her legs and at the slightest hint of me cracking a smile (how could I not?) she smiled and pulled the lipstick out from behind her back and said "I so pretty mommy...you need some to?" So, of course then she made me "pretty" as well. We then of couarse had to take a picture. I love it because she totally had lipstick all over her little teeth, but she could not have been more pleased with herself. She walked around with a hand mirror for the next hour. Don't we look beautiful?
(Don't worry, this is not my moms everyday lipstick, it was a leftover from Halloween!)
1 comment:
You are such a great mommy for jumping on that moment and enjoying being a girl! love that little Marlee-we miss her a ton! -N
Post a Comment