Well, I am home and the surgery was a success from what we hear. I apologize in advance if this post is scattered or incoherent. I am still flying pretty high. I am out of it from left over anesthesia and all the vicodin and other drugs being pumped through my system. They sent us home with some crazy looking pictures of the inside of my head. My left maxillary sinus was pretty much completely scarred over with no hole to drain anything. Which, pretty much explains why I had been feeling like CRAP for 3 months. They also cleared the right maxillary and then did the balloon procedure up between my eyes. Collin took a rad picture of me last night that I will look at and see if I can declare it "blogable" it's probably pretty scary. I am feeling pretty good (other than feeling like my eyes, brain and mouth are not completely on the same wavelength). I have some pain in my head and neck, but right now one of the most sore things is in my stomach. From being intubated, it feels like I did about 3 million crunches. Anyway, all in all I am well. It looks like everything worked as well as could be expected. They told me to stay off my feet for a week, and they will evaluate my progress at my post-op next week when they suck all the nasty leftovers out. Yummy, I know. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers...they definitely helped.
8 comments:
Glad to hear that everything went well. Sounds like you'll be breathing better from now on!:)
Hope you feel better quick!
Glad to hear it went well. I hope you get feeling better quickly!
You poor thing! I'm glad Colin can take care of you!
Post the pic!! And, we got a job.
We ran into Colin @ WalMart today...said you were feeling pretty crappy. :c( Sorry everyone is sick right now. You'll have to let me know when everyone is feeling better so we can run a little gift over for McKenna.
oh, my gosh! yuck. i hope it helps soon! where did you have the surgery done? Wish I was there tp take the kids off your hands for an afternoon! Happy Birthday sweet little Makenna!
Glad you have that over with! Hope you feel better quick. I bet even your surgery pic is beautiful! Get some rest, hope to talk to you soon. I miss u
Post a Comment