Just a quick update for those of you who know that my mom left yesterday and I wanted to die. Ok, not really, but kind of. I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well. The girls let me sleep in a little this morning, and so far so good. I am still feeling a little out of it, and they told me this morning they think it is just because of the drugs. My neck actually hurts worse than my face at this point! Hopefully Collin won't be at school ALL day today. Thank you all for the concern.. I am ok!
2 comments:
Awwww...it is SO HARD when Mom has to pack up and leave, isn't it?!? Even when mine comes to visit for just 2 or 3 days, it's always so sad to see her go. :c(
What kind of hat would you like me to make for you, my dear? I can pretty much do any color or stripe pattern you'd like, and I've also developed a "new" hat that I haven't taken pictures of yet. It fits Emmy and has a brim (like the black one Hudson has) and a button tab on the front. Just let me know what you want and we'll go from there...
I also wanted to mention that I ordered some new knitting needles JUST so that I could try to make leg warmers! Ya-hoo! Calvin -- of course -- will not let me put them on Hudson, so if I get a pair put together I might need to steal Kenna for sizing purposes. ;c)
P.S. I may as well just tell you (because her birthdy is long gone now! lol) that Kenna's gift is a photo session. Hopefully there will be a nice-ish day before too long so we can go out and get some photos taken before you move! Let me know when it would ever work for you to get together and we'll go get some pics of that little cutie!
Okay, I'm thinking that I might do the girls' hats in black, white, and pink (pretty much the same colors as the bow that you made Emmy). Would that be okay with you? I'll make them coordinating, but not exactly the same, just so they aren't so matchy-matchy (and because I'm running low on the pink and might need to stretch it here and there! haha) I looked on etsy to see what similar hats were selling for and --YIKES-- they were listed for $35.00+!! I'm definitely not planning to charge you that much! lol I bought hats for the kids once and I think I paid $18.00 for each of them. Is that reasonable? I figure that should cover the materials and time. Let me know what you think!
P.S. I definitely want to do Kenna's pictures. ;c) We just need a day where it's not completely FREEZING!!!
Post a Comment