I am really going to try and get caught up this week with my blogging. My camera cord is apparently busted, so I have been waiting to get my pictures off of my camera. Hopefully I will have a few more posts up this week.
One of my best friends out here, Paris, had a little boy 3 weeks after I had Makenna. His name is Dax (or "baby Dack" if you ask Marlee). It has been such a fun year watching them grow together. A couple weeks ago we celebrated his 1st birthday with him. It was so much fun watching him DIVE into that cake...as you can tell he was not shy. It was hilarious. Just thought I would post some of my favorite shots and tell him how much we are gonna miss him when we move! (even though he will be my son-in-law some day!)

Marlee had so much fun playing with all the kids. She really does love baby Dax. She's gonna miss him.
One of my best friends out here, Paris, had a little boy 3 weeks after I had Makenna. His name is Dax (or "baby Dack" if you ask Marlee). It has been such a fun year watching them grow together. A couple weeks ago we celebrated his 1st birthday with him. It was so much fun watching him DIVE into that cake...as you can tell he was not shy. It was hilarious. Just thought I would post some of my favorite shots and tell him how much we are gonna miss him when we move! (even though he will be my son-in-law some day!)

Marlee had so much fun playing with all the kids. She really does love baby Dax. She's gonna miss him.
Kenna just loved playing with the balloons
(Rachel, it was good you weren't there, you would have had a heart-attack watching kids put them in their mouths!! I was extra cautious!)
5 comments:
Dax looks so grown up!!
Haha, oh the things we are remembered for! But no, its not good i wasn't there, i miss you all still! I can't believe you're moving in 3 months! Really? wow, it has flown!!! i can still remember thinking how long it felt like it would take to get through school. you guys are almost up! whoo hoo!
What cute pictures! Thanks so much for taking them. It turned out to be a really fun party :) If you have any of Todd and I would you email them to me? I didn't take any of us :) Thanks
What cute pictures! Thanks so much for taking them. It turned out to be a really fun party :) If you have any of Todd and I would you email them to me? I didn't take any of us :) Thanks
What cute pictures! Thanks so much for taking them. It turned out to be a really fun party :) If you have any of Todd and I would you email them to me? I didn't take any of us :) Thanks
Post a Comment