So, for about a month and a half now, I have been noticing a particular old man at Wal-Mart almost every time I am there (he is not an employee). He is probably in his late 60's, wears a black coat and has a long white beard and glasses. I saw him in the cake isle the week before Makenna's birthday and he was asking me all sorts of strange questions. I could tell he was making them up just to talk to me. Weird. I left, thinking he was probably just some lonely guy who wanted conversation. Well, several times since then I have noticed him in the store. We will walk passed him, and if he sees me, he will turn around and just stare at us. We haven't spoken since that first day. He just stares. It is BEYOND creepy. Collin has seen him do it twice. This last time was on Tuesday. We were in the frozen food isle and out of the corner of my eye, I saw something dark pass by the end of the isle....then back up, turn and just stand there. Without even looking, I knew it was him and got a terrible SICK feeling in my stomach. Sure enough, when I finally looked it WAS him and he was just standing there facing me, staring. I know there is a chance that I am just paranoid and he could be a really nice man. But, I don't think so. I really believe that it was my "mothers intuition" and the spirit telling me something was NOT right.
I have been really cautious and have had to promise to Collin that if I go there by myself and see him there, I will have an employee walk out with me and my kids. I have just had a weird feeling about it all week. I even got on Familywatchdog (the sex offender website) yesterday to look for his picture. I know...I am probably loosing it...but better to be safe then sorry.
I just thought...if I go missing... you should all know where to start the search!!!
(Sorry mom, I know you don't think that is funny)
I have been really cautious and have had to promise to Collin that if I go there by myself and see him there, I will have an employee walk out with me and my kids. I have just had a weird feeling about it all week. I even got on Familywatchdog (the sex offender website) yesterday to look for his picture. I know...I am probably loosing it...but better to be safe then sorry.
I just thought...if I go missing... you should all know where to start the search!!!
(Sorry mom, I know you don't think that is funny)
5 comments:
Mandi! Seriously, you should NEVER go to that Walmart alone. Just wait for Collin to go there with you. It's not worth it and that sounds SCARY. If you got the feeling that something was not right you have to go with that feeling and trust it! BE SAFE!
I am with you Mandi, you ask that employee to walk out with you and put 911 on speed dial!!!! That would FREAK me out. Go with your gut and be cautious. Take Collin with you as often as possible! I would even go as far to say something to management. Just mention it. They can have people keep an eye on him. Stay safe!
That's way creepy. Verm is too small a town, too, for him to not be able to track you down, if he hasn't already. And it sure doesn't help that you are georgeous and the girls too. Hopefully when the weather warms up he won't be there as often. Plus, you're down to the wire!!
Wow. Your walmart stalker is even creepier than the one that was lurking around that hit on me AND Jessica. If it were me, and I had your phone, I'd totally snap a pic of the guy and then go to the police station and ask if he's dangerous. It's a small town, if the guy is prone to following people around, they probably know about him. He might just think you are cute and happen to be on the same schedule.
Heck, look at me and Jordan. I swear I see her at least twice a week, usually at Walmart but sometimes at the doctor, Hyvee, and we even went to vote at the same time. Frankly, I'm surprised she hasn't taken out a restraining order! I guess the point was that I joke about stalking her because I'm always bumping into her, but really we just seem to run on the same clock. Maybe you and Mr. CreepyPants enjoy Walmart on a similar schedule?
Whaaaaat???? -Nena
this is so crazy! I had a Walmart stocker too!
and no it wasn't Ryan :)
Post a Comment