Just wanted to let everyone know we are alive and well...and in VEGAS! I wanted to get a post up before we left for CO, but we ended up leaving a day early. Anyway, we made it into Vegas early this morning. Collin was a guest Speaker at a high school here. It went GREAT! We went to the strip and hung out for a few hours, now we are at Sam and Kyle's house. They just got a baby-sitter and we are off for a fun night on the strip. Headed straight to the Bellagio buffet...mmm... I have already taken some pics so I will b sure to put them up when I get back to Colorado!
P.S. We are missing ALL of you who are SUPPOSED to be here with us!
5 comments:
I really, really, really love Bellagio and Mandalay Bay. Just remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! But I'm sure you guys won't get in too much trouble :)
We are so jealous...wish we were there with you guys. Who likes NASCAR anyways?!
hey Mandi! Sounds like lots of fun!I know top priority was hitting all the male strip joints and "the price is right" I think collin was looking forward to some bloopers and blunders!! We miss you. The girls are anxiously awaiting Marlee's arrival. See you after spring break.
So fun!! Enjoy!
You guys had a great weekend without us! I knew that you would. We love you! We will find a place to meet that works!
Post a Comment