BFF's
I know I have blogged about the "chicklets" (triplets)before. They are some of Marlee's best buddies here in Vermillion. They ALWAYS want to be together. The go to school together, sometimes church together and lately have been able to play together every day since the weather has been nice. They get along well and I think Marlee thinks she is the long lost 4th sister. Wednesday was a beautiful day here, so we played outside for hours. They rode bikes for a while and then decided to "take a nap" outside on the sidewalk....to each her own I suppose. Once they got all settled in, they wanted stories. I went and grabbed some of Marlee's favorite books and we had story time outside. It was actually pretty fun. We read "Pinkalicious" which, of course, they all loved. We have grown so close to the triplets and their mom Nichole, it is going to be REALLY hard to say goodbye when the times comes... but as for now, these girls just wanna have fun!


Karla and Marlee have always been two peas in a pod
Olivia, Marlee, Elena, and Karla

5 comments:
Hey Mandi! Those are the SWEETEST PICTURES. What a cute post. I have a few pics that turned out pretty good. I will probably post them at a later time. The girls and I are fortunate God put you, Marlee, Kenna, and Colin in our lives. Our kids have great fun and seems like we have a lot of great laughs together. Until the time you move, WE GIRLS WILL HAVE FUN!!! ( and Colin too. )ha.
Love it. And miss it!
Love that one of Marlee kissing is it Karla or Olivia?
Anyway, so glad you're back on board. It would be sooo awesome if you guys could come out in May!You said May 9th. Shooooot! Troy and I are already committed to going on the youth temple trip which has been in the works for months. We don't feel like we could skip it since they're counting on us. Is there any other weekend that would work out? We want to see you guys sooo badly before you leave SD. I know it's a crazy busy time for you too, with finals and graduation and moving. Maybe you guys can talk about it and get back to us. There's like one or two other weekend before that that might not work (Easter for sure, Troy's fam is coming out), but let's try and see. Talk to Collin and get back to me soon. I hope we can work it out!!!!! Miss you guys!
Those are adorable pictures! What cute little girls!
Mandi - I was wondering if you could tell me where you and Collin bought those Vegas passes you had that got you into all the stuff you did. I have some people coming in town that I think would be interested. Leave a comment on my blog when you get a chance. Thanks!
Poor Marlee is going to miss those girls so much!
Post a Comment