Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fancy Nancy....s

4 Fancy Girls
Today one of Marlee's friends, Alyssa, had a Fancy Nancy birthday party. The girls were SO excited to get all FANCY! The triplets came over about an hour before the party so they could get fancy together. I did their hair, and Nichole did make-up. They LOVED it. And honestly...tell me they don't look cute. Ha. It was fun to see them enjoying it so much. It was a fun day. (I'm just sad we didn't get any with the Birthday girl!)I thought this one was hilarious. Marlee must have been squeezing pretty hard... they all look pained, except for her!They all looked so pretty, but I LOVED this shot of Olivia

2 comments:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Oh my gosh! They are all so beautiful! Tell Nichole hi from us. Glad you guys get to hang out so much!

Natalie said...

Too cute! I love their dresses! They look so pretty. :D Looks like Easter was a blast for you guys!