Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's HERE, It's HERE!!!

Here it is, the book that deprived my children of TLC for almost 2 weeks while making it..
I got my BLOG BOOK today. I have been impatiently waiting since I finished it a few weeks ago. I LOVE it. It turned out exactly how I wanted it to. It is simple, classic and I am so pleased. I have several people who have asked me about it, and wanted to see how it turned out, so I took a few shots. It ended up being almost 200 pages in all. A LOT of pictures. Since I haven't been scrap booking lately, at all really, it will be a perfect way to reflect back on 2008! On a completely unrelated topic. Why are pig-tails SO cute on little girls? I have been pulling Kenna's hair back that way lately, and I think she just looks so stinkin' cute!

13 comments:

Christina said...

I love it!!! It is gorgeous... who did you use to get it printed up?

Kim said...

Wow, it turned out so nice! I haven't gotten enough courage or motivation to work on my blog book...darn it.

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Great job!!! What a treasure!

Mandi said...

I used blurb.com

Erika said...

I love it... what a great idea!

Your girls are so gorgeous.

Matt and Debbie said...

So if I do this, will I give up scrapbooking altogether?!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Wait, wait... how did you get this done?! Please share! stephaniekaymoore@hotmail.com

Jenn said...

Apparently I have a LOT to learn. I thought I had done pretty well with mine, but there are lots of things that I didn't know you could do (like the cover for one!)

Stevenson's said...

NICE! I have been wanting to "publish" mine, yours makes me want to do it even more. VERY cute. I bet that just feels so great to have. From just the few pages it looks amazing. Kenna's hair is adorable in piggies. Love u

Cali said...

I'm jealous...your book looks amazing. Great incentive to keep up the blogging!

Claire said...

hahaha! I thought mine looked good until I saw yours! ACK!!! I definitely like your layouts. Super cute!

Chelsie Wilde said...

Aww, thats my goal for the next couple of weeks, I have been meaning to do that. Its looks great!! Those are so worth it!!

Nicky said...

Hi Amanda! It's Nicky Smith from SHHS. I found your blog on facebook and have been popping in to see what you guys are up to! I love your blog book! It's so cute! Anyway, just thought I would say that! our blog is kylennicky.blogspot.com, but it is private, so email your email and i will add you! nlsmith10@gmail.com