The last couple weeks have been CRAZY! I was in AZ last weekend for a wedding and I was suppose to head back to SD like Tuesday-Wednesday...yeah, didn't happen. My sister was still feeling bad after surgery and I was just being lazy. So my sister Jenn said "why don't you just wait til Friday, and we can go together?!?" so, that's what we are doing. My girls and I, and sister Jenn and her 3 kids are taking off for SD today. We're going to stay in a hotel tonight and go the 2nd half tomorrow. Should be fun. Makes my stay at home shorter (one week instead of two) but that's ok, it will be worth it. Then back to Denver for our 6th anniversary and on to Moses Lake with the girls for a couple weeks to have some "Earl time". Back to Co for July 4th and then finally back to SD for the rest of July. It's gonna be CRAZY, and I am gonna be exhausted, but it will be an adventure. Collin started his BAR class this week and will be totally consumed with it until the end of July. Wish me luck as a "single mom" for the summer....
I'll post some pics when I get home.
3 comments:
Ya, good luck with that whole single mom this summer thing. I just hope that class is worth it. (I'm sure it will be) Good luck to him! It was so good to see you! You have plenty of trips this summer! How fun! At least you are with you family. Love, Cam
Hi! Wow, I couldn't even follow your schedule! Craziness. Troy will be leaving for a lot of the summer too, I feel your pain! Think you might be able to squeeze in a Mt Rushmore trip? :) :) :)
I did the same thing when Joey was studying for the bar. It's hard, but will be fun too.
Post a Comment