I would just like to take this opportunity to say Goodbye, and good riddance. In 30 minutes, my wonderful husband will be done with you, for what I can only hope to be forever. You have made our lives a living Hell for months. Drained us of all of our money, stolen my husband/children's father, robbed me of my sanity, etc. I will NOT miss you, or the stress you supply in my life. I PRAY that my sweet, hard working, poorly-rested, burnt out husband passes you by on the first go because, if we should all meet again....it will not be pretty.
Adios Bar Exam.
7 comments:
I have just been sitting here catching up on like 9 of your blog posts... OH Madi! I'm so sorry to see you going through 100 different and big events in your life, shouldn't you be spreading that out a little more?! I'm sorry Collin isn't there with you either. That's what makes it so much harder. At the same time, thanks for posting, you make it so real and it's nice to know we are all going through tough things, even though you seem to be going through a lot all at the same time. I love you, I wish I could be there. SMILE
Hallelujah!
You tell em Mandi! When do you get the results?
Not for like 6-8 weeks.
Yay Mandi!!! I hope you guys do something fun to celebrate!
Good grief Mandi!! How in the world did you fall down the stairs, too? It never ends for you or your family!! Good results better come your way.... the waiting is absolute killer. Look for a job, and you get told, call if you pass the bar. Basically try to enjoy the next couple of months even though I know how stressed and freaked out you'll be wondering where in the world you'll be living the next month and how you'll buy your groceries. It's no fun.
Hi
I sent a prayer from Canada. Crossing my fingers and toes as well. I know it can be stressful and it sounds like your summer has been a doozzy. Please say Hi to Colin for me! oh and my computer isnt letting me tell Myca my email so Myca if you read this my email is larsennicole@hotmail.com
Wishing you a relaxing bar recovery!
Nicole (muirhead) larsen
Post a Comment