I just had to write down a few things I was laughing about tonight. Marlee is such a quirky and hilarious child. Tonight, I put her to bed and went downstairs to watch So You Think You Can Dance. About 25 minutes in, I heard something...I looked over and saw one of the chairs at the table moving. I found her under the table, and when I asked what she was doing she said "but mom, I was so sneaky like a Ninja". I couldn't help but laugh, so then she says "I just heard the dancing show, can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE watch the dancing show?". Since I have been a single mom lately, I didn't mind the company and I decided to let her stay up and watch SYTYCD with me. Tonight on the show, they all danced solos. Marlee did NOT approve. She kept saying "mom, where is her boy? She needs to dance with her boy". Then she would tell me, she didn't like it when the boys danced "naked"(shirtless), or when the dancers kiss at the end of the song. So opinionated already! She is such a funny little girl. She loves to dance already and I can't wait to get her in classes someday!
1 comment:
It's a good thing your house has a ninja too!! She's so funny!!
Post a Comment