(I somehow managed to NOT get a SINGLE picture of me with my family, the entire 2 weeks we were gone...oh well!)
I love these little boys! I am so glad I got so much time with them this summer
These two had SO much fun together!
This is not the best opicture, but it's the only one I had of Makenna and Boston. She LOVES Boston. She walked around all week saying "I want Boston, where's Boston"
Makenna being tossed, she thought it was hilarious.
Marlee and Auntie Myca. My girls love their Auntie! Thanks again for a really fun week! Hope to be back soon!
Now, I guess it is back to reality....and time to pray for a job!
4 comments:
I love all of your updates! It was so great seeing you at the reunion. I have to admit, I was a little sad to not be able to chat with you a little more. I feel like I was always taking care of a child somewhere. You look great!
Looks like you guys have had a fun couple of weeks! Its crazy summer is already coming to an end! We will see you next month!!
P.S. I like your header!
Post a Comment