Friday, October 23, 2009

Smarty Party

Yesterday was Marlee's Halloween party at Smarty Pants Preschool. I was the parent in charge, so I got to go and read to them and do a few activities. It was fun and they were all SO well behaved. I was shocked. I may be a LITTLE biased, but I thought Marlee pretty much made the cutest pirate EVER. I was so glad I convinced her not to be a princess this year. I already have two girls in princess costumes every other day of the year. It was fun to do something different. Hooray for preschool!

3 comments:

Brooks Family said...

I agree! Marlee is a very cute Pirate! I'm not sure if I want prince Jacob hooking up with a criminal...=) What Marlee said about them was really cute.

Tiffany Anderson said...

too cute!!! Marlee looks so fregin' cute! We miss you all so much!

lysh said...

Love Love Love that little pirate! Thanks for calling the other day! Marlee was so cute...she melted my heart!