A pirates life for them...

This past week and a half has been full of costumes, parties and candy. It has been fun, but exhausting. I convinced Marlee to be something other than a princess, because at our house, they are princesses everyday. I must admit, I never knew little pirates could be so stinkin' cute. They looked awesome, and their costumes cost me $1 a piece (oh how I miss the Vermillion Wal-Mart...).


This past week and a half has been full of costumes, parties and candy. It has been fun, but exhausting. I convinced Marlee to be something other than a princess, because at our house, they are princesses everyday. I must admit, I never knew little pirates could be so stinkin' cute. They looked awesome, and their costumes cost me $1 a piece (oh how I miss the Vermillion Wal-Mart...).It was a lot of fun, a LOT of sugar, and a lot of work. I am kind of glad it is all over til next year!
Hunter-Ninja, Jake-Gangster,Brayden-Gangster,
Owen-Lion, Lizzie-Glinda, Tori-Dorothy, Marlee-Pirate, Lily-Rocker, Sophie-Pirate


This is Owen. My sister Jenn's youngest. He was the cowardly lion. I instantly fell in love with this picture. He is so handsome.

Hunter-Ninja, Jake-Gangster,Brayden-Gangster,Owen-Lion, Lizzie-Glinda, Tori-Dorothy, Marlee-Pirate, Lily-Rocker, Sophie-Pirate


This is Owen. My sister Jenn's youngest. He was the cowardly lion. I instantly fell in love with this picture. He is so handsome.
13 comments:
First off-love all of the costumes! Second...Dang Gina you look hot in those pics! HOT MAMA!!!!!
Cutest pirates ever!
marlee looks so beautiful. they're both adorable. yep, princesses are starting to get old, i agree!
now did you OWN that skull and bones t-shirt or purchase it to match the girls?
Love the costumes. such cute pirates!
I wear my scull and cross bones t-shirt all the time Angie. Is that bad? lol That was the best I was getting for my "costume"...can't beat $5 from Target!
Those costumes are so dang cute! I love the pic.of the girls hugging! so cute! It was good to talk to u last week. keep in touch!
I miss Verm Walmart too. I hate every other one.
Very cute pirates!!
Oh my gosh! They are soooooo flip'n cute! Wear do you get all of their costumes? Love, Cam
p.s. I love MaKenna's little voice in that video! SO adorable.
Do you like how I wrote "wear" instead of "where?" My kids are taking all my brains cells out of me.
cute pics and costumes! Good old Verm Wal-mart. There's just not another one like it.
All three of you look great!! Those are great costumes!
These are way fun pics and the size of the pumpkin in the first photo is really impressive!
such cute costumes! I didn't see your post about pictures until today! I won't be able to do pictures this trip. Maybe next time?
Post a Comment