Wednesday, February 10, 2010

%#@$!*&

I just want to swear right now. Today, I took the girls to the Childrens Museum. We had a blast, I got some great pictures. Unfortunately, you will probably never get to see those pictures on my blog. Somehow I made it home without my camera. No offense to those of you who are point and shoot kind of people, but this was a nice camera. It wasn't the nicest camera ever, but it is a camera we saved for, and that I wanted for quite a while before I got it. Anyway, I went all the way back downtown and made several phone calls, but to no avail. No one knew what I was talking about when I got there. I know where it had been, and it was not there. They told me not to worry, they were "sure it would show up", but I don't think I believe them. I'm pretty sure that whoever took it, took it because they wanted to keep it, not borrow it for the night and return it. I guess I will hold on to my faith in humanity for a couple days and see if it turns up. If not... guess I will just keep crying. It's a really sucky ending to an otherwise great day.

13 comments:

Angie said...

Worst ever!!!

Earl Family said...

That totally stinks. I am so sorry. I hope you find it.

Chelsie Wilde said...

Ah man Mandi, I'm sorry, that sucks! We left something valuable to us one time in a store and they called us a WEEK later! Where it had been all that time I have no idea, but I hope you find it!!

Myca said...

Oh I am so sorry mandi...I would be so upset.

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

What a drag! I remember when you got that camera. I'm so sorry!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Ooooh man... that makes me nauseated for you. I'm so sorry!

Stephanie Kay Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Kay Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany Anderson said...

I am so sorry... I am super sad for you because I knew how much that meant to you! I will pray for its safe return!!!

lysh said...

That sucks! I'm so sorry! What more can be said? I think we have all been there...losing something that really upsets us.

Melissa said...

I know I'm a broken record, but... say a prayer and then have faith.

Brooks Family said...

This stinks Mandi. On the bright side, now you have an excuse to buy a new one!

Unknown said...

I am sad about your camera, but mad that you went to the Children's Museum without me!!