I am putting the finishing touches on my 2009 blog Book. I decided to go through my pictures folder on the computer and make sure I didn't miss anything. Well, I did. I found these gems which I know the girls will thank me someday for making public, ha ha! Anyway, a couple weeks before Christmas, Marlee told me she wanted to have a "fashion style". She had to explain to me what this meant. Well, it meant photo shoot. It was HILARIOUS to watch she and Kenna do this shoot. They were cracking me up. The wanted to model their shoes first, and then they got their blankets and posing. I was dying laughing. Makenna got her first black eye that week. She fell and went face first into the wood step at my parents house.
Anyway, here are a few shots that were to good to pass up:

Marlee calls this her "woman picture". Not really sure whatthat means, but she likes it. lol

Kenna continues to tell us (ALL the time!) that she needs to poop in the potty. 9 times out of 10 she sits there for a while, wipes her little booty and jumps down proud as pie....she just forgets to go while she's up there!

4 comments:
TOOO Funny! that first one of Marlee is SO Mandi! hahahah
that's hilarious! hubby and I were laughing at these pictures and wondering if they came up with those poses all by themselves? sooo funny!
TOO CUTE! Love it, thanks for sharing. Your girls are adorable. :D I love those days when they just make you laugh and laugh...
So cute! Love the "woman pose". That is so funny. At least Kenna will sit on the potty, I can't even get Sadie to sit on the darn thing! She is so cute.
Post a Comment