Monday, March 08, 2010

Almost Feels Like Spring...

Well, I am FINALLY posting again. I feel like things have been so crazy lately with Collins new job, me doing hair, the girls, etc... Oh well, make sure you check out the two posts below that I did today as well.
I was getting ready to take the girls to pre-school on Thursday when I realized how dang cute they looked (no, I am not biased)! They were coordinated and I didn't even realize I had done it, til I saw them together. Plus. Dad (Earl) told me he needed some current pictures to frame at their house, so I snapped a couple shots on our way out.
(Marlee's eyes are SO light sensitive she only has them open in like two...but Kenna was workin' it!)
Have to get a self portrait every now and again...



Marlee is big into drawing our family right now. She did this on her Magna Doodle the other night and I thought it was really good. She loves to draw!

4 comments:

Earl Family said...

I love all of your updates. The girls look darling as usual!

Tom Earl said...

Seriously so cute!

Chelsie Wilde said...

Cute cute girls! I hope you do end up coming out in June so our girls can play (and their mommies too). Hallie is really into drawing right now as well. It is so cute to see them grow and use their imaginations!

Paris said...

It was so fun talking to you on the phone the other day. It makes me so homesick for 'little provo'. Marlee looks so old with straight hair. I can't believe how big Kenna is getting. It blows my mind!