I have been in a total blogging funk lately. I don't know what my problem is. Actually, I think a big part of it is not having my camera anymore. It takes a lot of the fun out of blogging because I don't love the pictures I am taking and don't have as much fun taking them. Oh well... anyone sick of hearing about my stolen camera? I know, I mention it almost every post, but I didn't realize how much I loved, or used it til I didn't have it anymore.Anyway, our Easter was fairly quiet. Went to one Easter egg hunt with my sisters and dyed some eggs. We didn't do near as much this year as we did last year, but that's ok.
The girls were SO not cooperating the morning they wore their Easter dresses to church, so the pics I got of them are not great. At least, you can see what they wore and get an idea of how cute the looked!


They had a blast dying eggs at Jenn's house. I even bought them Easter donuts! I'm pretty sure that was Kenna and Owen's favorite part!

The hunt: Makenna thought it was fun...for about 60 seconds, then she decided she wanted me to find all the eggs for her...
and spent the rest of the time like this:


The Easter bunny left them each a "tu-tu" outfit, some princess slippers and a Disney movie.And then they searched for their eggs!

2 comments:
Sooooo cute!!
Mandi, I love the blue and yellow dresses. You don't see those colors every day. Super cute! By the way, we will for sure be seeing you soon! We need to talk and make some plans soon. Can't wait!
Post a Comment