Saturday, April 03, 2010

Locks of Love

Two hair posts in a row! This week, I had me first experience with Locks of Love. My sister Angie let me chop her hair 10 1/2 inches to donate it to the cause! It was the first time in almost 9 years of cutting hair that I have done it. It was a super cool experience, and I hope it won't be my last. I would chop mine tomorrow and send it in...they could probably make two wigs with my hair at this point...unfortunately, it has been bleached in the past, so they don't want it. Oh well! Anyways, I love Ang's new look and I am proud of her for doing it, and letting me be a part of it. Love ya Ang! The result:

2 comments:

The Hoyt's said...

Love Ang's new look and that she was able to donate to such a good cause. However, I think your bleach excuse is a little too convienent! jk I love your hair and would hate for you to get rid of it, unless you were giving it to me of course!

Brooks Family said...

Such a good cause. I wish I had good enough and thick enough hair to do this.