Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Do Blondes REALLY Have More Fun?

I guess we'll see...because after last weekend in Utah I am DEFINITELY blonde again. I didn't think it would be possible for me to be this blondeso quickly after being so dark, but Tiff is pretty awesome. My hair was BEYOND fried by the end of the weekend, but I was really ready for a change, and I think I got it! It took like 48 hours to get there, but we made it. Now, I just have to get used to it. I think giving it a few weeks to "tone down" will help as well!
It has been a really long time since I was this light!

I will post my Utah pics soon, but I know there were a few people waiting to see the "new"me... at least for the summer...

10 comments:

Brooks Family said...

Very pretty Mandi!

maccam said...

Mandi! I love it! You look fabulous blonde or brown but I'm one who loves to change it up and you definitely wear blonde amazing girl!

Tiffany Anderson said...

come back! I miss you so much already! I love the change! It was a process...but it looks great, so it was totally worth it! LOVE YA!

Unknown said...

i'm havin' flashbacks! u look great!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

You look great! Total fairytale hair!

Earl Family said...

What I wouldn't give for your hair.

You look GREAT!!

Cali said...

Gorgeous...

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandi...You look AWESOME BLOND. I see you still have the length. Did you get much trimmed or cut off? Save the length girl..I also also heard that BEAUTIFUL BLONDS with hair down to their BUMS Are at the top of the list for having the MOST FUN EVER!! YOU GO GIRL!! The girls and I Miss you guys. Have you looked at my blog lately...Yes, believe it or not I am back to blogging.

Paris said...

I love the blonde! It looks awesome!!

Natalie said...

I am so totally jealous of your hair! It looks amazing!